Monday, May 23, 2011

Use your fuckin' hands mate...

Fuckin' shov'ls.  I see t'e technology we use n' play wit n' smile me a bit.  Sure, as hell as walks in t'e flames of t'e devil's spittin', I use t'is shit m'self. 

But back, in t'e time you all dream of bein' in - damn you'se and your p'irate flicks.  Back t'en, believe t'is wordin' 'r not, t'ere weren't none a shov'l in t'is ground.  We dug wit hands, mate, hands.  Fuckin' bare hands.  Diggin' t'e graves, one by one, dropping 'em stiffs like rocks. 

Ya know w'at?  I liked it.  Damn, I did so.  Felt like an honest day's work t'ere diggin' me like t'at.  On 'our knees, diggin', wit t'e stiff next t' us.  It was kinda like gettin' t' know t'e person, ya know, t'e dead one.  Made dying a little more pers'nal. 

Fuckin' shov'ls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave me 'a note. If not, fuck it.